From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up omen (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An omen is a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future, often signifying the advent of change.
Omen may also refer to:
- The Omen (film series)
- Omen (2003 film), a 2003 film
- Omen, a character from the Dark Oracle TV series
- Omen (Chuck), a computer virus on the U.S. TV series Chuck
- Omen (album), a 2010 album from Soulfly
- "Omen" (song), a 2009 song from The Prodigy
- Omen (band), an American heavy metal band
- "Omen", a 1990 song (and eponymous EP) by Orbital
- "Omen", a 1989 song and eponymous album by Mysterious Art
- Omen (music producer), music producer for artists such as Drake, Ludacris and Lil Wayne
- Omen III (song), a 1994 song by Magic Affair, also the lead single from their debut album Omen...The Story Continues.
- Omen, one of the identities of fictional superheroine Lilith Clay from DC Comics
- Captain Omen, a fictional supervillain from Marvel Comics
- Omen, a member of The Legion of Night from Marvel Comics
- Omen (Star Wars novel), a 2009 Fate of the Jedi novel by Christie Golden
- Merkaz Omen, a communal settlement in Israel
- All pages beginning with "omen"
- All pages with titles containing "omen"
- Oman (disambiguation)
- Omon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.