From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up omer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Omer may refer to:
- Omer (unit), an ancient unit of measure used in the era of the ancient Temple in Jerusalem
- Counting of the Omer, Jewish ritual during the forty-nine days between Passover and the Feast of Weeks
- Omar, Omer and Umar etc are variations of the name
- Omer (Book of Mormon), a Jaredite king
- Saint-Omer, a town and abbey in northern France, named after Saint Audomar
- St Omer, a village in Marlborough, New Zealand
- Omer, Israel, a town in the south of Israel, near Beersheba
- Omer, Michigan, United States; 2nd smallest city in Michigan
- Omer (submarine), the fastest human-powered submarine at the International Submarine Races
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.