||This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010)
Omni – Aviação e Tecnologia trading as Omni Aviation, is a company headquartered on the second floor of the Edifício Orange in Porto Salvo, Oeiras, Lisbon Region, Portugal.
Omni was incorporated in Portugal in 1988 and has developed from a single-contract/single-client seasonal provider, to a group of 11 companies and a key-player in the national aviation sector, involving a staff complement of 400 personnel and an annual turnover of 90 million euros.
- fixed-wing and helicopter services
- scheduled and non-scheduled air line operations
- maintenance & engineering
- consulting and sales
The fleet is maintained by Aeromec, a wholly owned subsidiary which is licensed by the local authority INAC according to JAR - OPS 145 whose technical capability and know how is further enhanced by several manufacturer and vendor certifications as well as repair station status.
Star Alliance carrier TAP Portugal has reached an agreement to sell its charter operation White Airways to Portuguese multi-sector aviation company Omni. Details of the agreement have yet to become clear but a spokesman for Omni, located in São Domingos de Rana, confirms that it has reached a deal with TAP over the sale.
In 2010 Omni established with a Brazilian investor the Brazilian charter airline Whitejets, which will operate, as of June 2010 flights from Brazil to the Caribbean.
The Omni - Aviacao e Tecnologia fleet includes the following aircraft (at April 2008):
External links 
- ^ "Contacts." Omni Aviation. Retrieved on 14 December 2011. "OMNI Aviation Rua Henrique Callado, n.º4 - Piso 2 2740-303 Porto Salvo - Portugal"
- ^ "Contacts." White Airways. Retrieved on 14 November 2011. "R. Henrique Callado, n.º4 - piso 2 Edifício Orange - Leião 2740-303 Porto Salvo "