|Headquarters||Eckental Nürnberg (Germany), Germany|
Omninet is headquartered in Eckental Germany in the region of Nuremberg. Omninet is a medium-sized software development company is known as an international orientation and innovator  in the area of business process management software. There subsidiaries and offices are located in Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia and a sales office in the United States. Omninet is a Microsoft Gold partner.
The company was founded in 1993 as OMNINET Germany as a partnership in 1995 and converted into a GmbH. In 2005, the setting up of subsidiaries started abroad. In 2010, the Omninet Group had 90 employees and 2014 about 150.
Omninet develops and sells the business process platform called Omnitracker. Omninet 2012 was evaluated by analysts Info-Tech Research Group as one of the world's leading ITSM tool vendor and classified as an 'Innovator' in Enterprise Service Desk. Some notable customers include DB (German Railways), DATEV, Daimler, the German Patent and Trademark Office, SANYO, Siemens, tesa, NATO.
Omninet develops the modular business process platform Omnitracker. Omnitracker provides components and applications that serve the far-reaching automation of IT-based workflows to B2B customers across all industries such as Industrial companies, service organizations, IT service providers and authorities.
- OMNINET GmbH - Stand S11 www.itsmf.de, 13th July 2014.
- InfoTech Research Group, Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Service Desk Software
- Open-PR (2012) , Die kanadische Info-Tech Research Group stuft OMNINET als Innovator im Enterprise Service Desk Markt ein
- Hood Group, Hood Inside.
- CRN.de (2012), IT Service-Management nimmt Fahrt auf.
- Bayern International, Key Technologies in Bavaria.
- Business Objectives www.omninet.biz, 13th July 2014.
- ERP-Guide.de on www.erp-guide.de, 16th August 2010
- Nürnberger Nachrichten (2012), Franken-Power auf der CeBIT.
- Channelpartner, (2009), SANYO setzt bei Client-Management europaweit auf baramundi und Omninet.
- MEET ITIL (2011), Exhibitors 2011.
- Nato-Testorganisation, Prozessgesteuerte Anwendung, rollenbasiertes Testmanagement mit Feststellung von Testergebnissen und Dokumentation (2013).