|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Title(s)||Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2005|
|Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2005|
Omowunmi Akinnifesi is a Nigerian businesswoman and Environmental ambassador for Lagos.
The daughter of a former Central Bank of Nigeria director, Akinnifesi spent her early years in Sierra Leone before returning to her native Nigeria with her family. She attended Queen's College, Yaba, where she won several prizes for her art work. In 2005, eighteen-year-old Akinnifesi was crowned Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, making her eligible to represent her country at the Miss World Pageant in China that same year, where engaged in tree planting for the Chinese government.
In 2008, Akinnifesi graduated from the University of Lagos with a degree in Geography and Regional Planning, and was first runner-up on the Nigerian version of Strictly Come Dancing, Celebrity Takes 2 Dance before she launched her own public relations and usher-hiring business Elle Poise. Aknnifesi has been hailed as a style icon in recent years, and was honoured at the 2011 Allure Style Awards. It was during this time that she revealed that she had experienced a six-year campaign of terror from a stalker.
- Waiting for Omowunmi Akinnifesi
- Jemi Ekunkunbor, "Vintage Omowunmi Akinnifesi", Vanguard (Lagos), November 7, 2010.
- Omowunmi Akinnifesi Bags Masters From Kings College, London
- Celebrity Takes 2 Dance
- Celebrity Takes 2 Dance. II
- Style Has Nothing To Do With Age
- Omowunmi Style Icon
- Omowunmi and Atafo emerge Allure Style Icons
- My Experience With ‘The Stalker’ For 6 Years’ – Omowunmi Akinnifesi
- Omowunmi Akinnifesi bags a second degree
|This Nigerian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|