From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up on-demand or on demand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
On-demand may refer to:
- Just in time (business), a methodology for production
- On-demand printing, printing technology and business process in which new copies of a document are not printed until an order has been received
Computing and Internet
- Certification on demand, a digital certificate process
- Code on demand, a concept in distributed computing
- On demand anti-virus, security tools used to detect and remove malware on an on-demand basis
- Print on demand, a printing technology
- Software as a service (SaaS), also referred to as on-demand software
- Ballot on Demand, software used to generate paper ballots, provided by Election Systems & Software
- Made-on-Demand service by Kanati Clothing Company for cut and sew garment manufacturing not made until an order has been received.
- Gaming on demand, a type of online gaming
Television and video media
- OnDemand UK-based TV company owned by the On Demand Group
- Astro On Demand base a subscription Hong Kong TVB Channel
- Television on demand
- Video on demand, a type of streaming video or movie service used by services such as Netflix
- On Demand (Sky), a video on demand service for BSkyB's Sky satellite TV service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title On-demand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.