From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up on-demand or on demand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
On-demand may refer to:
- Just in time (business), a methodology for production
- On-demand printing, printing technology and business process in which new copies of a document are not printed until an order has been received
Computing and Internet
- Certification on demand, a digital certificate process
- Code on demand, a concept in distributed computing
- On demand anti-virus, security tools used to detect and remove malware on an on-demand basis
- Print on demand, a printing technology
- Software as a service (SaaS), also referred to as on-demand software
- Made-on-Demand service by Kanati Clothing Company for cut and sew garment manufacturing not made until an order has been received.
- Gaming on demand, a type of online gaming
Television and video media
- OnDemand UK based TV company owned by the On Demand Group
- Astro On Demand base a subscription Hong Kong TVB Channel
- Television on demand
- Video on demand, a type of streaming video or movie service used by services such as Netflix
- On Demand (Sky), a video on demand service for BSkyB's Sky satellite TV service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.