From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up on call in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
On call may refer to:
- "On Call", a 2007 song by Kings of Leon
- On Call: Serbisyo. Publiko. Ngayon., a Philippine news and public service program
- On-call room, an area of a hospital or police station
- DART On-Call, a premium shuttle service by Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- Employment such as that under a zero-hour contract where the employee is required to serve on request.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.