On the Bus with Rosa Parks
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|LC Class||PS3554.O884 O52 1999|
|Preceded by||Mother Love|
|Followed by||American Smooth|
- July, 1925
- Lake Erie skyline, 1930
- Depression years
- Graduation, grammar school
- Painting the town
- Easter Sunday, 1940
- Nightwatch. The son
- I cut my finger once on purpose
- The first book
- Maple Valley Branch Library, 1967
- Freedom: bird's-eye view
- Dawn revisited
- My mother enters the work force
- Black on a Saturday night
- The musician talks about "process"
- The camel comes to us from the barbarians
- The Venus of Willendorf
- Incarnation in Phoenix
- Best Western Motor Lodge, AAA approved
- On Veronica
- There came a soul
- The peach orchard
- Against repose Against self-pity
- Ghost walk
- Lady Freedom among us
- For Sophie, who'll be in first grade in the year 2000
- Sit back, relax
- "The situation is intolerable"
- Freedom ride
- Climbing in
- Claudette Colvin goes to work
- The enactment
- QE2. Transatlantic crossing. Third Day.
- In the lobby of the Warner Theatre, Washington, D.C.
- The pond, porch-view: six P.M., early spring.