On the Last Day
|On the Last Day|
|Origin||Seattle, Washington, USA|
|Genres||Post-hardcore, alternative rock, rock|
|Associated acts||Escape the Fate, Me Vs. Myself, Again and Again, The Last Great Love|
|Past members||Aaron Johnson
Soon after forming in 2003 in Seattle, On the Last Day started touring the local club scene, with the likes of Boys Don't Bleed, Up Falls Down, Aiden, Atreyu, and Deftones. With the help of Wil Francis of Aiden, the band was set up with talent scouts from many labels. As fate would have it, Victory Records (Aiden's label) signed the band in 2006. Prior to the release of the 2006 album Meaning in the Static, On the Last Day released Wars Like Whispers, an EP featuring Francis. Meaning in the Static has received mixed reviews from critics.
On the Last Day's first North American tour was in the summer of 2006 (10 August – 12 September) with New Jersey's pop-punk band Crash Romeo. The tour lasted for 33 days with 22 venues. The group toured Europe early in 2007.
Frank Gross and Aiden's Nick Wiggins were in a band together when they were younger called Bent Kactus
As of February 13, 2008, On the Last Day is no longer a part of Victory Records.
On the Last Day's second EP, Make it Mean Something was released on Torque Records. The album charted at number 3 on the west coast Billboard Heatseekers chart.
On September 2, 2009, On The Last Day announced they were no longer together and on an "indefinite hiatus." Vocalist Carson Allen started a new band with Nick Wiggins of Aiden called "Me Vs Myself" 
- Carson Allen - vocals, keyboards (2007-2009)
- Frank Gross - lead guitar (2003-2009)
- Justin Johnson - rhythm guitar (2003-2009)
- Aaron Johnson - bass (2003-2009)
- Drew Dowell - drums (2003-2009
- Former members
- Geoff Walker - vocals (2003-2007)
- Biography, Allmusic.com
- Ignacio Colucco, Review of Meaning in the Static. Maelstrom 49. Accessed July 23, 2007.
- Ray Kluze, Review of Meaning in the Static. Semtex. Accessed July 23, 2007.
- Review of Meaning in the Static. Planet Loud. Accessed July 23, 2007.
- Review of Meaning in the Static. Concrete Web. Accessed July 23, 2007.
- Dana White, Review of Meaning in the Static. Corn Zine. Accessed July 23, 2007.
- Arto Maenpaa, Review of Meaning in the Static. HardcoreSounds. Accessed July 24, 2007.
- Tour Dates. Lambgoat. Accessed July 23, 2007.
- http://www.nowontour.com/news/news-stories/1601-on-the-last-day-loses-singer On the Last Day Loses Singer. NowOnTour. Accessed July 23, 2007.