From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ondo may refer to:
- Ondo, Hiroshima
- Ondo (music), a style of folk music
- Ondo class oiler, ships of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Daniel Ona Ondo (born 1945), Gabonese politician
- Emilia Mikue Ondo (born 1984), Equatoguinean runner
- Jean François Ondo (1916 – after 1963), Gabonese foreign minister
- Gilles Mbang Ondo (born 1985), Gabonese football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.