Thomas PedersenChristian Pedersen
|Headquarters||San Francisco, CA|
OneLogin, Inc. is the developer of the service OneLogin, which provides single sign-on and identity management for cloud-based applications. OneLogin focuses primarily on companies that operate in the cloud and integrates with cloud apps using SAML, WS-Federation, OpenID and web services integration. The company's cloud-based IAM market now includes 700 enterprise customers in 35 countries, including AAA, Gensler, Netflix, News International, Pandora, Steelcase and PBS. OneLogin has continued on a path of innovation and growth, including:
- First-ever iPad app for identity management
- First-ever Federated Cloud Search IAM product that enables secure, real-time search across public cloud applications such as Box, Google Apps, Salesforce, Yammer and Zendesk
- Pre-integration with over 3,000 cloud apps, more than any other IAM vendor
OneLogin's Open Source SAML Toolkits now used by over 70 SaaS vendors to make their apps more secure and over 30 app vendors.
In December 2012, Network World names OneLogin as the #1 enterprise cloud application for single sign on (SSO) among 8 providers. The company has also been written up in USA Today, PC World  and Forbes.
- "Single sign-on moves to the cloud".
- "Loose network security policies invite insider hacking".
- "Get your company started with Evernote for Business".
- http://www.forbes.com/sites/benkepes/2013/10/30/from-copenhagen-to-the-valley-onelogins-journey/?utm_content=buffer1cec2&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer. Missing or empty
|This United States software corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This computer security article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|