One America News Network
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013)|
|One America News Network|
|Launched||July 4, 2013|
|Owned by||Herring Networks|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)
(HD feed downgraded to letterboxed 480i for SDTVs)
|Slogan||Your Nation, Your News|
|Headquarters||San Diego, California|
|Verizon FiOS||Channel 116 (SD)
Channel 616 (HD)
|Available on select other U.S. cable systems||Consult your local cable provider for channel availability|
|AT&T U-verse||Channel 208 (SD)
Channel 1208 (HD)
|CenturyLink Prism||Channel 209 (SD)
Channel 1209 (HD)
One America News Network (abbreviated as OAN, commonly referred to as One America News) is an American cable news television channel that is owned by the Herring Networks, Inc. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C. Originally envisioned as a conservative news network, OANN's primary focus is delivering a credible source of national and international news 24/7. OAN also features political analysis programming and political talk shows, along with network special documentary-style reports.
The channel was launched on July 4, 2013. One America has broad national carriage on Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-verse, along with a number of regional cable providers, including CenturyLink, Consolidated Communications, and GCI.
Herring Networks, Inc.
Herring Networks, Inc. owns and operates OAN and AWE (formerly WealthTV) an acronym for "A Wealth of Entertainment".
In July 2014, OAN relocated its news and production studios out of The Washington Times Building to its new location at 101 Constitution Avenue NW, just steps from the United States Capitol. The move ends OAN’s relationship with TWT, which was limited to a lease space arrangement. While its Washington Bureau was previously located within the Times building, OAN remained solely owned and operated, including all editorial control, by Herring Networks Inc., an independent and family-owned national video programming company.
- One America News – The network's flagship newscast airs daily around the clock.
- The Daily Ledger – Political talk and discussion with Graham Ledger.
- The Rick Amato Show – Discussions of the day's events with guests and analysts presenting a wide spectrum of points of view. Hosted by Rick Amato.
- On Point with Tomi Lahren – A platform for news discussion from all sides of the political spectrum provided by host Tomi Lahren.
- "One America News Cable News Network Announces Debut in Collaboration with The Washington Times". The Washington Times. May 30, 2013. Retrieved July 6, 2013.
- "Herring Plans to Launch New Conservative News Network". The Wall Street Journal. March 14, 2013. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "One America News Network gains Broad National Carriage on AT&T U-verse TV". The Wall Street Journal. April 24, 2014. Retrieved April 28, 2014.
- "One America News Network Announces Official Cable Network Sponsorship of the Black Conservative Summit 2014". Herring Networks, Inc. September 23, 2014. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- www.oneamericanews.com - One America News Network official website
- Herring Plans to Launch New Conservative News Network