One Emotion (song)
|Single by Clint Black|
|from the album One Emotion|
|B-side||"You Made Me Feel"|
|Released||July 3, 1995|
|Format||7" single, CD single|
|Clint Black singles chronology|
"One Emotion" is a song recorded by the American country music artist Clint Black, co-written by Black and Hayden Nicholas. It was released in July 1995 as the fourth single from album his album One Emotion.
Larry Flick, of Billboard magazine reviewed the song favorably, calling it a "pretty love song laced with steel guitar". He went on to say, "No bells and whistles here, just Black's usually flawless delivery of a solid song."
The music video was directed by Clint Black himself and was premiered in July 1995.
In the USA, the song spent 20 weeks on Hot Country Songs in 1995, debuting at number 64 on the chart for the week ending July 8 and spending two weeks at a peak of number 2. In Canada, the song peaked at number one on the RPM Country Tracks charts for the week ending September 18, 1995.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||2|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||47|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||30|
"She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl"
|RPM Country Tracks
September 18, 1995
"I Like It, I Love It"
by Tim McGraw
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. pp. 50–51. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- Billboard, July 22, 1995
- "RPM Country Tracks listing for September 18, 1995". RPM. Retrieved 18 August 2010.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 2758." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. September 18, 1995. Retrieved July 21, 2013.
- "Clint Black Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Clint Black.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1995". RPM. December 18, 1995. Retrieved July 21, 2013.
- "Best of 1995: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1995. Retrieved July 21, 2013.