One Man Army
In action films, a One Man Army is a heavily armed and well-trained soldier (e.g. see John Rambo, John Matrix, Matt Hunter or John McClane). Usually he has enough muscles, brains, tactics and daring to face and defeat countless enemies by himself, hence the term: a single soldier who is worth an entire army due to his extreme combat competence.
One Man Army may also refer to:
- "One Man Army" (song), a 1994 song released by Pro-Pain in the LP The truth hurts
- "One Man Army" (song), a 1999 single released by rock band Our Lady Peace
- "One Man Army" (album), a 2012 album released by Kassidy
- One Man Army (band), an American punk rock band that formed in 1996 and dissolved in 2005
- One Man Army and the Undead Quartet, a Swedish death metal band that formed in 2004
- OneManArmy, hip hop M.C. also known as One Be Lo
- Simo Häyhä, better known as White Death, fought for Finland during the Soviet-Finnish Winter War, holding a record for both most confirmed kills in any major war (505), and gaining rank faster than any other soldier in Finland's army
- Audie Murphy, a real life American WWII hero turned actor who fought in the European theater of operations and served as inspiration for the creation of the fictional character John Rambo.
- John Basilone, a famous Marine who received both the Medal of Honor and the Navy Cross during the Pacific theater of operations in World War II.
- Jezper Söderlund, known as "One Man Army", a Swedish record producer
- Arthur W. Wermuth, known as the One Man Army of Bataan for his actions against the Japanese in the Philippines
- Pedro Francisco, Portuguese born soldier, known for his heroic feats against the British on the American Independence War, referred by George Washington as a "One Man Army".
- Iron Man, a fictional comic book character who uses a power suit to fight much more effectively than a regular soldier.
- Johnny Seven OMA (One Man Army) a top selling 1964 toy gun
- One Man Army (TV series), a Discovery Channel television show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title One Man Army.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.