One Museum Park (on the left) and The Grant (on the right)
|Location||Roosevelt Road and Indiana Avenue
|Roof||181 metres (594 ft)|
|Design and construction|
The Grant (formerly One Museum Park West) is the companion structure to One Museum Park in the Near South Side community area (neighborhood) in Chicago, Illinois, USA. It is located at the north end of the Central Station development.
Museum Park is a complex of multiple residential towers within the Central Station development at the southern edge of Grant Park, across Lake Shore Drive from Chicago's Museum Campus. Construction of The Grant followed the 62-story One Museum Park, directly to the east. In 2006, the Prairie District Neighborhood Alliance, a non-profit organization was formed to provide representation for thousands of South Loop residents, including the Prairie District, Central Station and Museum Park, Motor Row, the South Michigan Ave Corridor, as well as other areas of the Near South Side.
In July 2012, the building was acquired by New York-based Related Comanies along with the former 1600 Museum Park and Museum Park Place 2 and later renamed The Grant, Adler Place and Harbor View. As of February 2013, 238 units in the building remained unsold.
The building is zoned to schools in the Chicago Public Schools.
- List of buildings
- List of skyscrapers
- List of tallest buildings in Chicago
- List of tallest buildings in the United States
- World's tallest structures
- Pappageorge Haymes, Ltd., Chicago, USA.
- Podmolik, Mary Ellen (2013-02-12). "Downtown condo market showing signs of life". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2014-10-30.
- Matthews, David Lee (2013-02-13). "Related reboots failed South Loop condo projects". Crain's Chicago Business. Retrieved 2014-10-30.
- South Loop Elementary School, Chicago, USA.