One Quiet Night is a solo album by Pat Metheny, released in 2003. The album was recorded in one night and provides a raw sample of Metheny's skill on acoustic and baritone guitars. It features interpretations of Jesse Harris' song "Don't Know Why" and Gerry & The Pacemakers's "Ferry Cross the Mersey".
The record was co-produced by Steven Rodby, mastered by Ted Jensen. It received public and critical acclaim, particularly for Metheny's nuanced performance, and won the 2004 Grammy Award for Best New Age Album.
- All tracks by Pat Metheny, except where noted.
- "One Quiet Night"
- "Song for the Boys"
- "Don't Know Why" (Jesse Harris)
- "Another Chance"
- "Time Goes On"
- "My Song" (Keith Jarrett)
- "Peace Memory"
- "Ferry Cross the Mersey" (Gerry Marsden)
- "Over on 4th Street"
- "I Will Find the Way"
- "North to South, East to West"
- "Last Train Home"