One Sansome Street
|One Sansome Street|
|Alternative names||Citigroup Center
|Location||1 Sansome Street
San Francisco, California
|Owner||Barker Pacific Group
Prudential Real Estate Investors
|Roof||168 m (551 ft)|
|Floor area||616,938 sq ft (57,315.4 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||William F. Pereira|
One Sansome Street, also known as Citigroup Center, is an office skyscraper located at the intersection of Sutter and Sansome Streets in the Financial District of San Francisco, California near Market Street. The 168 m (551 ft), 41 floor, 587,473 sq ft (54,578.0 m2) office tower was completed in 1984.
The One Sansome Street tower is built adjacent to the site of the ornate Anglo and London Paris National Bank, which was completed in 1910. Designed by architect Albert Pissis, the bank building was granite clad with 38 ft (12 m) high Doric columns. The historic architecture of the bank building serves as a conservatory for the skyscraper today.
One Sansome Street was acquired by Beacon Capital Partners LLC from BayernLB in 2005 for $217 million or $394.55 per ft² ($4,247.32 per m²). BayernLB bought the building in 1999 from subsidiaries of Citigroup and Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co. for between $170–175 million, or $310–320 per ft² ($3,337-3,445 per m²). By 2010, it was owned by Broadway Partners Fund Manager, LLC. In 2010, a partnership between Barker Pacific Group and Prudential Real Estate Investors took ownership of the building. In 2011, Citigroup signed a lease extension through 2022 to remain the building's anchor tenant.
The building contains direct underground access to the Montgomery Street Station.
- Consulate-General of Luxembourg, Suite 830
- Consulate-General of the United Kingdom, Suite 850
- Factset 
- Travelzoo 
- Paycom 
- Premier Business Centers 
- Morgan Stanley
- Vision Critical
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Suite 1200 
- Michael Page
- Represents the Pacific Stock Exchange entrance when Jack Casey (Kevin Bacon) meets Hector Rodriguez (Paul Rodriguez) on Sansome Street, just before Jack's "lightning strike" in Quicksilver (film).
- One Sansome Street at Emporis
- One Sansome Street at SkyscraperPage
- One Sansome Street at Structurae
- "One Sansome Street - Brochure". CBRE. Retrieved 2012-12-09.
- "One Sansome Street - Project History". CBRE. Retrieved 2012-12-09.
- Jillian Ambroz (January 19, 2007). "Beacon Shopping Assets in Third Fund". CoStar Group. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- Lizette Wilson (October 1, 2004). "Citicorp Center could fetch over $200 mil from hungry buyers". San Francisco Business Times. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "Portfolio". Broadway Partners Fund Manager, LLC. 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- J.K. Dineen, Blanca Torres (November 18, 2011). "Citigroup inks lease, plans remodel at One Sansome". San Francisco Business Times. Retrieved 2011-11-22.
- "Contact Us". The Consulate General of Luxembourg San Francisco. 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "Consulate-General, San Francisco". UK in the USA. 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "San Francisco's One Sansome St. reels in five new tenants". 2013. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Office Space". Premier Business Centers. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "HUD Offices in California". Retrieved 7 December 2014.