From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For technical reasons, "Oneida #1 Tunnel" redirects here. For the mine tunnel in Pennsylvania, see Oneida Number One Tunnel.
Oneida may refer to:
Native American/First Nations
- Oneida people, a Native American/First Nations people and one of the five founding nations of the Iroquois Confederacy
- Oneida language
- Oneida Indian Nation, based in New York
- Oneida Nation of the Thames, also known as "Onyota'a:ka First Nation"
- Oneida Nation of Wisconsin
- Oneida 41, Ontario, also known as the "Oneida Settlement"
- Oneida Township, Ontario, a historic township of Haldimand County
In the United States:
- Oneida, former name of Martell, California
- Oneida, Illinois
- Oneida, Kansas
- Oneida, Kentucky
- Oneida, New York
- Oneida, Pennsylvania
- Oneida Falls, one of 24 named waterfalls in Ricketts Glen State Park in Pennsylvania
- Oneida, Tennessee
- Oneida (town), Wisconsin in Outagamie County
- Oneida, Wisconsin, unincorporated community in both Outagamie and Brown Counties
- Oneida Castle, New York, a village
- Oneida Corners, New York, hamlet of the town of Queensbury in Warren County
- Oneida, a former name of Amarillo, Texas
- Oneida Creek, in central New York State
- Oneida Lake, in central New York State
- Oneida River, in central New York State
- Oneida Football Club, historical Boston football club (founded in 1862)
- Oneida FC, a Cambridge, Massachusetts rugby league club
- Oneida Carry, a portage for native and colonial Americans in Central New York
- Oneida Limited, the international tableware company
- Oneida Community, a religious intentional community in Oneida, New York
- Oneida (band), a five-piece rock band from Brooklyn, New York
- Oneida (moth), a genus of moths
- USS Oneida, any of five ships in the U.S. Navy
- Oneida, a civilian American steam yacht not acquired by the U.S. Navy as USS Oneida (SP-432), notably owned by Elias Cornelius Benedict and William Randolph Hearst
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oneida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.