From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Onesimus, bishop of Byzantium (a runaway slave and early Christian convert mentioned in the New Testament of the Christian Bible).
Onesimus may also refer to:
- Onesimos (vase painter) (fl ca. 505 – ca. 480 BCE)
- Onesimus (son of Python), a Macedonian noble
- Onesimus of Kiev - a monk and saint - see Abraham and Onesimus of Kiev
- Onesimus, the Sudanese slave of Boston Puritan Cotton Mather (1663-1728)
- Onesimos Nesib (ca 1856-1931), translated the Bible into the Ethiopian Oromo language
- Onesimus "Ness" Edwards (1897-1968), British politician
- Onesimus (1882), a book by Edwin Abbott Abbott
- Onesimus; A Quest For Freedom, (1992) a Christian video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.