From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up onion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Onion is the common name given to plants in the genus Allium.
Onion may also refer to:
- Onion dome, in architecture
- Todd Bodine, NASCAR Driver nicknamed "The Onion"
- Onion routing, a technique for anonymous communication over a computer network
- The Onion router or Tor (anonymity network)
- .onion, a pseudo-top-level domain host suffix
- Onion, the name of the Pikmin spaceship in the Pikmin Series
- Overriding union, sometimes shortened to "onion"
- Onion a 2009 album by Mike McClure
- Onion's Fusible Alloy, a fusible alloy named for William Onions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.