From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Onset may refer to:
|Look up onset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Onset (audio), the beginning of a musical note or sound
- Interonset interval, a term in music
- Syllable onset, a term in phonetics and phonology
- Onset, Massachusetts, village in the United States
- Onset Island (Massachusetts), a small island located at the western end of the Cape Cod Canal
- The Onset, Liverpool indie rock group formed by Mike Badger of the La's
- USS Onset (SP-1224), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Onset Computer Corporation, a company that designs and manufactures data loggers, wireless monitoring devices, and weather stations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.