Ooh, Aah & You
|Ooh, Aah & You|
|Voices of||Marty Stelnick
Jason Hopley (UK & United States)
Matt Moore (AUS & NZ)
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||
2 for long2 for short
|Running time||22 minutes (long format)
3 minutes (short format)
|Production company(s)||Playhouse Disney|
|Original channel||Playhouse Disney|
|Original run||January 1, 2007– February 13, 2011|
|Followed by||Ooh, Ahh Kyle & You (Jan 2013, Disney Junior)|
Ooh, Aah & You was a series of short programs for children which aired during the Playhouse Disney line up. They were a pair of monkey puppets. During March 2007, they became the official hosts of Playhouse Disney. They introduced the various long format (22 minute) and short format (1-3 minute) shows that aired on the network.
It completed its run on February 13, 2011, the day before Disney Junior debuted, meaning that the short programs and mascots were eliminated all together and reruns of segments were removed completely. After the daily sign-off was presented for the very last time on that day, the mascots were removed from Disney Junior completely for the time being. It was considered to be a lost television series since it was never to be found anywhere because it was never picked up by Disney Junior. The segments and short programs of the show were briefly seen on Disney Junior's official website as part of its "Fan Favorites" week on the week of July 18, 2011. It currently airs on Disney Junior: The Channel every weekday morning at 10:55 a.m. ET or 11:25 a.m. ET.
Ooh, the calm blue monkey, loves to read and listen to classical music.
Aah, the hyper red monkey, loves to dance, sing, and play.
- United Kingdom and United States - Marty Stelnick and Jason Hopley provided the voices of Ooh and Aah respectively.
- Australia and New Zealand - In Australia and New Zealand the voices of Ooh and Ahh were provided by Sydney based Comedian Simon Kennedy and Actor Matt Moore respectively.
- The first version were Ooh and Aah smiling. Aah grabs a banana and the bananas read, "Print and Color". Ooh grabs the pineapple's top and Rollind pops up. The pineapple reads, "Watch a Video". The female voiceover is heard in the US and the male voiceover is heard in the UK. The video clips are short. "Say Hello to Ooh and Aah" is used below the list.
- The second version is the same as the first version. The party hat has "Going Bananas" in it and Aah surprises it. The video clips are long than short.
- The third version were Ooh and Aah welcoming the website. "GAMES" replaces "Print and Color" and "ACTIVITIES" replaces "Watch a Video". There's a guitar with "MUSIC" in it and a book with "STORIES" in it. Games has Ooh and Aah's Coco-Nutty Bowling and Inspector Ooh: The Great Monkey Detective. Activities has Print and Color, Watch a Video and Ooh and Aah's Fetch-A-Fruit. Music has Going Bananas. Stories has Wish You Were Here. The new video clips are short.
- The fourth and final version was the same as the third version. A new game, Ooh and Aah's Costume Catch is used in the Games section and a new story, Ooh and Aah's What's in the Birthday Box? Storybook is used in the Stories section. Wish You Were Here is in the Activities section instead of the Stories section. The new video clips are long than short.
Episode List (According To Youtube) 
(Not in any specified order)
1. Happy Monkey
2. Loud & Quiet
3. Banana Power
4. I Spy Bananas
6. Ooh's Birthday
7. Coconut Song
9. Monkey Dance
10. Monkey See, Monkey Do
11. Monkey In The Middle
12. Twinkle Twinkle
13. Cowboy Day
14. Penguins & Elephants
15. Hide And Seek
16. Valentine's Day
17. Friendship Day
18. Pretend Fleas