From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up opacity or opaque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opacity may refer to:
- Opacity (optics), the degree to which light is not allowed to travel through
- Opaque context, a term to describe the linguistic context of co-referential terms
- Phonological opacity, a term in phonology
- Opaque travel inventory, the market of selling unsold travel inventory at a discounted price
- How much an image will obscure the background when painted, usually defined by its alpha channel
- The use of an opaque data type, a data type that is incompletely described in a module interface
- Said of data that can only be interpreted and by an external entity, such as a magic cookie
- Opaque binary blob, a term used in network engineering and computer science
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opacity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.