From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up open-ended in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Open-ended may refer to:
- "Open Ended," song by Sebadoh from their 1996 album Harmacy
- Open-ended contract A contract with no definite time limit
- Open-ended (gameplay), dynamic situations or scenarios that allow the individual to determine the outcome
- Open-ended (poker), situation in poker where the player has four of five cards needed for a straight that can be completed at either end
- Open-end fund, collective investment which can issue and redeem shares at any time
- Open-ended question
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.