From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up open-ended in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Open-ended may refer to:
- "Open Ended," song by Sebadoh from their 1996 album Harmacy
- Open-ended contract A contract with no definite time limit
- Open-ended (gameplay), dynamic situations or scenarios that allow the individual to determine the outcome
- Open-ended (poker), situation in poker where the player has four of five cards needed for a straight that can be completed at either end
- Open-end fund, collective investment which can issue and redeem shares at any time
- Open-ended question
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Open-ended.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.