||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2011)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011)|
|Headquarters||Cambridge, United Kingdom|
|Number of locations||Indonesia, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, UK|
|Key people||Jeff Gordon, (CEO)
Geoff Unwin (Chairman)
Phil Stubbs (CTO)
David Long, (VP Engineering & Director)
Peter Green, (CFO)
David Ferry, (Chief Engineer)
David Page, (Chief Scientist)
|Products||Rhino Telecom Application Server
Rhino Service Interaction Server
|Services||Specification, Deployment & Support of Rhino-based systems|
OpenCloud was founded in 2000 in Wellington, New Zealand to create JAIN SLEE standards-based Java software products for the telecom service layer. OpenCloud is now incorporated in the United Kingdom as a privately held telecommunications software product company and is headquartered in Cambridge, England.
OpenCloud is a member of the Expert Group and the Specification Lead for JSR 22 JAIN SLEE 1.0 and 240 JAIN SLEE 1.1 within the Java Community Process. OpenCloud implements these standards in its telecom service layer products to provide products that bridge the SS7 circuit-switched and IP packet-switched telecom networks.
OpenCloud is a founder member and steering committee member of the Service Broker Forum
OpenCloud has offices in:
- Cambridge, UK (Management, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Support)
- Wellington, New Zealand (Research, Development and Support);
- Jakarta, Indonesia (Sales, Marketing and Professional Services);
- Singapore (Sales, Marketing and Professional Services);
- Madrid, Spain (Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Support)
- Rhino Telecom Application Server – a JAIN SLEE Telecom Application Server;
- Rhino Service Interaction Server – a Telecom Service Broker;
- Rhino Sentinel – session control for real-time convergent charging systems.
OpenCloud provides a range of professional services to support the delivery, commissioning and live system support of Rhino-based NGIN solutions.
Customers and Vertical Markets
OpenCloud supplies its products to leading fixed and mobile telecommunications operators as well as other equipment manufacturers (oem).