|Original author(s)||Fabien Pinckaers|
|Developer(s)||OpenERP S.A. (previously Tiny sprl)|
|Stable release||7.0 / December 22, 2012|
|Preview release||current trunk version / daily|
|Operating system||Linux, Windows, Unix, Mac OS X|
|Type||ERP, CRM, Accounting|
OpenERP is an open-source enterprise resource planning (ERP) software actively programmed, supported, and organized by OpenERP s.a. OpenERP is similar to many open source projects where customized programming, support, and other services are also provided by an active global community and partner network.
OpenERP is licensed under the terms of the AGPL license.
OpenERP includes the following modules and features:
- Sales Management
- Purchase Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Warehouse Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Content Management
- Asset Management
- Human Resource Management
- Fleet Management
- Event Management
- Social Network
- Point of Sale
- Knowledge and Document Management
- Expense Management
- Time Tracking
- Employee Appraisals
- Manufacturing Resource Planning
- Employee Directory
- Address Book
- Recruitment Process
- OpenERP for Paper Industry
- OpenERP for Packaging Industry
- OpenERP for Hologram Industry
- OpenERP School Management System
- OpenERP Health & Hospital Management System
- OpenERP Best ERP .
OpenERP uses a Service Oriented Architecture as a software architecture design pattern.
Web Application Architecture
Source code and contributions
OpenERP source code is hosted on the Launchpad project hosting web application, using the GNU Bazaar distributed revision control system sponsored by Canonical. The documentation is also managed using this service but is also published on a separate website.
OpenERP s.a. provides a web site referencing the officially supported modules as well as contribution modules. Contribution modules can be referenced for free as long as they respect some submission rules. As of November 2012, the number of OpenERP apps reached more than 2500.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to OpenERP.|
- Collaborative development platform, Launchpad.
- blog, OpenERP.
- presentations and videos, OpenERP[dead link].
- TERP, text-mode OpenERP client, Google Code.
- Koo, a Qt based OpenERP client, NaN·tic.
- oerppy, a Python XML-RPC OpenERP client, Launchpad.
- Apps library, OpenERP.
- Pinckaers, F; Gardiner, G (2009), OpenERP for Retail and Industrial Management (1st ed.), Open Object Press.
- Aeroo Reports, a WYSIWYG HTML/Openoffice reports, Alistek.
- JERA Framework, Joomla! CMS integration, Alistek.
- New OpenERP Forum.
- OpenERP Books: http://www.openerp.com/catalog/157