Open Data Institute
The Open Data Institute (ODI) is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee, based in the United Kingdom. The ODI will be directed by Sir Tim Berners-Lee and Sir Nigel Shadbolt from the University of Southampton.
A total of £10m of public funds have been pledged by the UK Technology Strategy Board to ODI over the next five years but the funding is contingent on a similar sum being pledged by businesses.
The Open Data Institute may also refer to an American nonprofit organization based in Chicago and founded by Paul Baker.
- "Open Data Institute". OpenCorporates. Retrieved 2012-10-23.
- "BBC News - Web creator backs UK open data institute". Bbc.co.uk. 2012-05-22. Retrieved 2012-10-23.
- "Government commits £10m to Open Data Institute - Government Computing Network". Guardian. Retrieved 2012-10-23.
- Open Data Institute pours golden £10m shower on upstarts
- Open Data Institute official website
|This technology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|