From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up open sesame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Open Sesame may refer to:
- "Open Sesame" (phrase), a magical phrase in the story of Ali Baba
- Open Sesame (TV series), a children's television series based on Sesame Street
- Iftah Ya Simsim, an Arabic language children's TV series also based on Sesame Street whose name translates as "Open Sesame"
- Open Sesame (Freddie Hubbard album), 1960
- Open Sesame (Kool & the Gang album), 1976
- Open Sesame (Shaft album)
- Open Sesame (Whodini album), 1987
- Open Sesame (manga), by Kaoru Kawakata
- "Open Sesame" (song), by Leila K
- Open Sesame, a novel by Tom Holt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Open Sesame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.