Open Systems International
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (December 2008)|
|Key people||Bahman Hoveida
President & CEO
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) is a supplier of open automation solutions (supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), energy management systems (EMS), generation management systems (GMS), distribution management systems (DMS) and substation automation systems (SAS)) for management and optimization of complex production, transport, and delivery networks for utilities in the electric, oil & gas, transport, and water industries worldwide.
OSI's monarch platform is the nucleus of this applications architecture. Modular applications, specific to each utility’s mission, can be attached to it. OSI’s products include SCADA, NMSs, GMSs, transmission management systems, DMSs, substation automation systems (SASs), RTUs, and individual software products, as well as e-business solutions for utility operations.
OSI's monarch platform assists in the monitoring and controlling of electrical substations, power plants, large electrical transmission and distribution grids, large oil and gas pipeline networks, large hydro and water networks, or transportation and traction power networks.
monarch lite is OSI’s SCADA platform for smaller SCADA systems for up to a few thousand monitoring points. It is based on various open industry standards including Intel Pentium servers, Windows or Linux operating systems and the DNP, MODBUS or IEC communications protocols.
e-scada is a hosted SCADA application platform for delivery of automation services via the Web for monitoring of remote assets or for serving real-time information to industrial customers or end users.
- "Open Systems International, Inc.: Private Company Information - BusinessWeek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- "Open Systems International Receives Contract From Valley Electric Association To Supply SCADA System". Energy Business Review. 2 July 2009. Retrieved 2 April 2010.
- "News & Events - News". Osii.com. 2008-08-21. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- "News & Events - News". Osii.com. 2008-05-30. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- "Products". DNP. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- "Solutions - Platforms". Osii.com. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- "News & Events - News". Osii.com. 2007-08-07. Retrieved 2010-04-02.