Open University of Kaohsiung
|Open University of Kaohsiung|
Seal of the Open University of Kaohsiung
|Motto in English||Expertise, diligence, perseverance, pragmatism|
|Religious affiliation||Kaohsiung City Government|
|Officer in charge||Mayor Chen Chu|
|President||Chang, Huey-Por (張惠博)|
|Provost||Lee, Wen-kwei (李文魁)|
|Location||Siaogang, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
The Open University of Kaohsiung (OUK; Chinese: 高雄市立空中大學; pinyin: Gāoxióng Shìlì Kōngzhōng Dàxué) is an open university in Siaogang District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. OUK is an agency of the Kaohsiung City Government.
The OUK was originally established in 1997 as the Opening University of Kaohsiung. In 2008, it was renamed to Open University of Kaohsiung.
- Department of Law and Political Science
- Department of Industrial and Business Administration
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Foreign Languages and Literature
- Department of Culture and Art
- Department of Technology Management
- General Education Center
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Open University of Kaohsiung.|
- "OUK History (in Chinese)". Open U. of Kaohsiung. Retrieved 2014-10-14.
|This Taiwanese school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|