Open city (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An open city is a city that is declared demilitarized during a war, entitling it to immunity from attack under international law.
Open City may also refer to:
- Rome, Open City, a 1945 Roberto Rossellini film
- Open City (film), a 2008 South Korean film
- Open City (magazine), a New York City-based magazine
- Open City (newspaper), a defunct Los Angeles underground newspaper
- Open City (novel), a 2012 novel by Teju Cole.
- OpenCity, a free open-source game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.