From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up opening in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opening may refer to:
- Al-Fatiha, "The Opening", the first chapter of the Qur'an
- Backgammon opening
- Chess opening
- Opening bid, a term from contract bridge
- Grand opening of a business or other institution
- Hole (disambiguation)
- Keynote (disambiguation)
- Opening (morphology), a morphological filtering operation used in image processing
- Opening sentence
- Opening statement, a beginning statement in a court case
- Salutation (greeting)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.