From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oper may refer to:
- Operator (disambiguation)
- Outstanding Physical Education Preparation, a website for PE preparation
- Deutsche Oper Berlin, Oper Leipzig, Komische Oper Berlin, Alte Oper
- Romantische Oper, genre of German opera
- Andres Oper, Estonian football player
- Oper (mathematics), a mathematical bundle on a punctured disc, equipped with a flat connection and an additional extra structure (called the oper structure)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.