From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2008)|
- Operation Konrad I - 1 January 1945 - Led by IV SS Panzer Corps from Tata. Halted near Bicske.
- Operation Konrad II - 7 January 1945 - Led by IV SS Panzer Corps from Esztergom. Halted at Pilisszentkereszt.
- Operation Konrad III - 17 January 1945 - Led by IV SS Panzer Corps and III Panzer Corps from south of Budapest near Székesfehérvár. Attempt to encircle ten Soviet divisions. Halted south of Ercsi.
- 1st Panzer Division - Part of relief force
- IV SS Panzer Corps - Part of relief force
- III Panzer Corps (Germany) - Part of relief force
- IX SS Mountain Corps - Besieged in Budapest
- Hungarian Third Army - Besieged in Budapest
|This World War II article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|