|Created by||Luis Pizarro|
|Directed by||Luis Pizarro|
Froylan 'Froy' Tercero
|Narrated by||Jordan Emil Mueller|
|Theme music composer||Alvaro Morello|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||11|
|No. of episodes||286|
|Executive producer(s)||Luis Pizarro
|Running time||30 min.|
|Original channel||Telemundo (2006–2008)
|Original run||as Operación Repo
as Operation Repo
March 31, 2008 – present
Operation Repo (also known as Op Repo and Operation Repossession) is an American television program that depicts the world of car repossession with a team that portrays fictionalized tales of repossessions from California's San Fernando Valley. Similar to another truTV show, Southern Fried Stings, the series is filmed in a cinema verité style but consists of scripted and dramatized performances by actors. The show is filmed by recreating scenes in which the cast conducts repossessions of automobiles for finance companies. In the show they also perform repossessions of other exotic and strange items such as luxury boats, planes, limousines, motorcycles, ATVs, Zambonis, ice cream trucks, tow trucks, buses, trucks, expensive bicycles, hot air balloons, wood chippers, forklifts, and tanning beds. A brand new season begins on December 18, 2013.
Re-enactment and authenticity
Operation Repo consists of what are purported to be actual stories of repossession incidents; however, the show depicts scripted and dramatized re-enactments in which the cast "recreates" incidents using actors and staged action footage. There is a disclaimer at the beginning and end of the show which says: "The stories that are portrayed in this program are based on real events. The names of the characters were changed in order to protect their identities... and some honor".
Operation Repo was first produced in a Spanish-language version, Operación Repo on Telemundo in October 2006, becoming the number-one rated show on the network. The show later crossed over to English-language and moved to truTV, where it has been airing since March 31, 2008.
The eleventh season premiered on March 23, 2013 and the last episode of season eleven so far premiered on June 16, 2013 . Operation Repo also airs on OLN in Canada and RTL7 in the Netherlands, and on 7mate In Australia. In Spain it airs on Energy, in Norway on Viasat 4, in Italy on Italia 2 and in the United Kingdom it airs on DMAX.
- Sonia's Team [May 2013–present]
- Sonia Pizarro - herself (boss) [2006–present]
- Lyndah Pizarro - herself (Sonia's niece) [2008–present]
- Froylan 'Froy' Tercero - himself (Sonia's ex-husband) [2006-2011, 2011–present]
- Matt Burch - himself (family friend) [2006-2009, 2009-2011, 2011-present]
- Carlos Lopez - himself (new hire) [2012–present]
- Ronnie Lee - himself (new hire) [2012–present]
- Matt & Froy's Team 
- Matt Burch 
- Froylan 'Froy' Tercero 
- Former Cast
- Luis 'Lou' Pizarro - himself (Boss) [2006–2013] He retired in the episode 6 of season 11.
- Roberto 'Rob' Pizarro - (Lou's cousin, filled in for Matt & Froy when they temporarily left Lou's team.) 
- Vanessa (on the team when the show aired on Telemundo; replaced by Lyndah when the show moved to truTV) [2006-2008]
- Mike (joined when Matt left the first time, left while on the show after a dispute with the R.O.) 
- Ashley Burch - herself (Matt's daughter, secretly went on repos with Matt.) 
- Frankie - himself (Came to fill in for Matt & Froy in 2009 and 2012, fired and arrested for DUI in 2009, fired in 2012 for wrecking a semi and a car)]
- Tariq Jalil - Executive Producer
- Francisco Aguilar - Executive Producer/Director
- Luis Pizarro - Executive Producer/Creator
- Stephen A. Phillips - Consulting Producer
- Angel Annussek - Executive Producer (in association with truTV)
- Lars Casteen - Associate Producer (in association with truTV)
- Operation Repo (2008) at IMDb
- Operation Repo - Episode Guide - MSN TV
- Operation Repo (the English Show) Premiers Tonight on truTV
- "Operation Repo: About the Show" on truTV.com
- Operation Repo on truTV
- Braxton, Greg (May 29, 2011). "Making a case for truTV". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Company. Retrieved June 7, 2011.
- Dehnart, Andy (May 31, 2010). "truTV executives think we don’t care that some of their shows are fake". RealityBlured.com. Retrieved June 7, 2011.
- "Operation Repo Real or Fake? (Spoilers)"
- Operación Repo website