From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up operative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Operative may refer to:
- Political operative or campaign staff
- A member of a tactical unit
- The Operative, a character from the television series Firefly
- The Operative: No One Lives Forever, a 2000 video game
- Operative Media, an advertising company, founded 2000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.