||Ophelia Lucy Lovibond
February 19, 1986
||University of Sussex
||5 ft 2 in
Ophelia Lovibond is an English actress noted for her role as Kitty Winter in the US television series Elementary.
Ophelia Lovibond grew up in Shepherd's Bush, London in a single-parent family. Her mother worked as a councillor at Wormwood Scrubs prison. She has two siblings.
Lovibond was a scholarship student at Latymer Upper School. She also attended the Young Blood theatre company, a drama club for the youth, in Hammersmith.
She attended the University of Sussex to study English Literature, from which she graduated in 2005 with a first class degree.
Lovibond lives in Hampstead, London, with her partner, the actor Tom Hughes.
Lovibond's television debut was at the age of 12 in the ITV sitcom The Wilsons. She said she lied about her age to win the role.
She acted in the TV series FM. In the BBC satire W1A, she appeared in the character of Izzy Gould.
Lovibond was also a regular on the third season of Elementary, as Sherlock's new apprentice, Kitty Winter.
Lovibond made her film debut in Roman Polanski's Oliver Twist. She had a part in the John Lennon biopic Nowhere Boy. She played a leading role in the film 18.104.22.168, and had roles in the 2011 films London Boulevard, No Strings Attached, and Mr. Popper's Penguins. Lovibond played Carina, The Collector's aide, in the 2014 film Guardians of the Galaxy.
Lovibond featured in the February 2013 music video Please Don't Say You Love Me, by singer Gabrielle Aplin.
||Wilsons, TheThe Wilsons
||Bill, TheThe Bill
||Episode: "Running out of Kisses"
||Bill, TheThe Bill
||Episode: "A Model Murder: Part 1"
||Episode: "The Point of Vanishing"
||Titanic: Blood & Steel
||Inside No. 9
||Katheryn "Kitty" Winter
- ^ a b c Gilbert, Gerard (February 16, 2015). "Ophelia Lovibond on Elementary, schooldays and living with that name". The Independent.
- ^ Cole, Olivia (March 18, 2011). "FROM HAMMERSMITH TO HOLLYWOOD; Who Needs Hoity-Toity RADA When an Unpretentious Drama Club Is Offering a One-Way Ticket to Stardom?". The Evening Standard. Retrieved February 21, 2015.
- ^ a b Wilson, Benji (May 4, 2014). "Meet the glam queen of comedy: Why actress Ophelia Lovibond is set to take the romcom crown". Daily Mail Online. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- ^ Clair, Stephanie (May 28, 2014). "Ophelia Lovibond – a flower child for today". The Glass Magazine. Glass Magazine. Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- ^ "Review: 'Nowhere Boy'". Variety.
- ^ Empire's 22.214.171.124 Movie Review
- ^ Kit, Borys (April 22, 2013). "'Guardians of the Galaxy' Adds One More to Cast (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on April 22, 2013. Retrieved April 22, 2013.
- ^ Blackmon, Joe (November 8, 2013). "Thor: The Dark World After The Credits Detailed Explanation". Comicbook.com. Archived from the original on November 10, 2013. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
- ^ "New Details On Guardians Of The Galaxy Settings; Ophelia Lovibond’s Character Confirmed". Comic Book Movie. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- ^ Grubs, Jefferson (November 13, 2014). "Who Plays Kitty on 'Elementary'? Ophelia Lovibond Is a British TV Star with Marvel Ties". Bustle.