From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up opportunity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opportunity may refer to:
- Opportunity International, an international microfinance network that lends to the working poor
- Opportunity NYC, a 2007–2012 experimental conditional cash transfer program in New York City
- Opportunity, Nebraska
- Opportunity, Washington, a former census-designated place in the U.S.
- Opportunity: A Journal of Negro Life, an important literary periodical of the Harlem Renaissance
- Opportunity cost
- Market opportunity
- Equal opportunity
- Business opportunity
- Political opportunity
- Means, motive, and opportunity, a popular cultural summation of the three aspects of a crime needed to convince a jury of guilt
- The Opportunity, a 17th-century play
- Opportunity (film), a 1918 film in the George Eastman House Motion Picture Collection
- "Opportunity", a song by Pete Murray
- "Opportunity", a song by The Charlatans
In space exploration:
- Opportunity (rover) (MER-B), a robotic rover active on the planet Mars since 2004
- 39382 Opportunity, an asteroid named after the Mars rover
- Launch window, a window of opportunity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.