From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Opposites)
|Look up opposite or opposites in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opposite may refer to:
- Opposite (semantics), a word that means the reverse of a word
- In botany opposite is a kind of arrangement of leaves
- Additive inverse, in mathematics, taking the negative ("opposite") of a number
- Opposite category or dual category, in category theory
- Opposite group, in group theory
- Opposite ring, in ring theory
- An opposite hitter, also an opposite, is a position in volleyball
- Opposites (album), by Scottish alternative rock band Biffy Clyro, released on 28 January 2013
- The Opposites, Dutch rap
- Antinomy opposites in a certain form from Kant.
- Opposition (disambiguation)
- Contrary (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.