Opus Dei (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The phrase Opus Dei can refer to:
- Opus Dei - a prelature of the Catholic Church also called Prelature of the Holy Cross and Opus Dei
- Opus Dei - the Divine Liturgy, Liturgy of the Hours or Canonical Hours of the Catholic Church
- Opus Dei (album) - an album by industrial music band Laibach
- Opus-Dei: Existence After Religion - a card game and encyclopaedia published by Danish Dema Games ApS
- Opus Dei (Latin) - The Work of God, a historical reference pertaining to the creation and continuation of the world.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.