Oracle E-Business Suite
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Oracle Applications. (Discuss) Proposed since November 2010.|
Oracle Corporation's E-Business Suite (also known as Applications/Apps or EB-Suite/EBS) consists of a collection of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply-chain management (SCM) computer applications either developed or acquired by Oracle. The software utilizes Oracle's core Oracle relational database management system technology. The E-Business Suite contains several product lines often known by short acronyms.
Significant technologies incorporated into the applications include the Oracle database technologies, (engines for RDBMS, PL/SQL, Java, .NET, HTML and XML), the "technology stack" (Oracle Forms Server, Oracle Reports Server, Apache Web Server, Oracle Discoverer, Jinitiator and Sun's Java).
Products included in the suite include:
- Accounts payable (AP)
- General Ledger
- Order Management (OM)
- Oracle CRM
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle HRMS
- Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications
- Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Procurement
- Oracle Property Manager
- Oracle Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle Quotes
- Oracle Transportation Management
- Oracle Warehouse Management Systems
- Oracle Inventory Management (INV)
- Oracle Enterprise Asset Management
- Shipping Execution (WSH)
Oracle supply-chain management
Oracle Corporation's Supply Chain Managements (SCM) domain within the Oracle E-Business Suite contains business suites for:
- Advanced procurement
- Value-chain execution
- Product lifecycle management
- Asset lifecycle management
- Manufacturing, value-chain planning
- Order fulfillment
Oracle Corporation brands the on-line technical documentation of E-Business Suite as eTRM — "E-Business Suite Technical Reference Manuals".
- "Oracle® E-Business Suite". Integrated SOA Gateway Implementation Guide. Oracle. June 2010. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1". Oracle. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "Oracle ERP". EGA Futura Business Encyclopedia. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- Siddiqui, Muneeb A. (2010). Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Supply Chain Management. IT Pro. Packt Publishing Ltd. ISBN 9781849680653. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- Oracle Applications 11i Documentation
|This business software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|