Oracle SOA Suite
Features include deploying, and managing SOAs. Oracle SOA Suite enables system developers to set up and manage services and to orchestrate them into composite applications and business processes. With Oracle SOA Suite's hot-plugable components, organizations can easily extend and evolve their architectures instead of replacing existing investments.
As of November 2010 Oracle Corporation markets Oracle SOA Suite version 11g Release 1 Patchset 2 (220.127.116.11). As of January 2011 Oracle Corporation markets Oracle SOA Suite version 11g Release 1 Patchset 3 (18.104.22.168). As of April 2013 Oracle Corporation markets Oracle SOA Suite version 11g Release 1 Patchset 6 (22.214.171.124).
- Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- Oracle Event Processing
- Oracle Web Services Manager, a security and monitoring product for web services
- Oracle Business Rules, contains a JSR 94 Business rules engine
- Oracle Business Activity Monitoring
- Oracle Enterprise Service Bus
- Oracle JDeveloper
NOTE: * Oracle Service Registry is commonly associated with SOA Suite installations, but is not licensed as part of SOA Suite. Typically, it is purchased as a component of the SOA Governance Suite.
- "Oracle Unveils Oracle SOA Suite 12c" (Press release). Oracle Corporation. 26 June 2014. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- Reynolds, Wright, Antony, Matt (July 1, 2010). Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 Developer's Guide (2nd ed.). Packt Publishing. p. 720. ISBN 1-84968-018-3.
Oracle Web Services Manager, a component of SOA Suite from Oracle is a web services security and monitoring product that helps organizations not only to define and enforce security policies, but also to define and enforce the service level agreements.
- "Oracle Business Rules". Oracle. Oracle.