Oradell (NJT station)
Oradell station, south and east sides
|Connections|| NJT Bus: 165 and 762
Rockland Coaches: 11
(all connections on Kinderkamack Road)
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Parking||Yes (permit required)|
|Code||783 (Erie Railroad)|
|Owned by||New Jersey Transit|
|Passengers (2012)||324 (average weekday)|
Oradell Station is a New Jersey Transit rail station on the Pascack Valley Line. The station is in Oradell, New Jersey and is located at Oradell and Maple Avenues. The station house is included on the List of Registered Historic Places in New Jersey.
This single-track line runs north-south to Hoboken Terminal with connections via the Secaucus Junction transfer station to New Jersey Transit one-stop service to New York Penn Station and to other NJ Transit rail service. Connections are available at the Hoboken Terminal to other New Jersey Transit rail lines, the PATH train at the Hoboken PATH station, New York Waterways ferry service to the World Financial Center and other destinations and Hudson-Bergen Light Rail service.
Permit parking is operated by the Borough of Oradell. Three permit parking lots area available, with 117, 86 and 20 spots, respectively. Permits are for residents of Oradell only and may be obtained through the Oradell Police Department.
See also 
- "List of Station Names and Numbers". Jersey City, New Jersey: Erie Railroad. May 1, 1916. Retrieved November 23, 2010.
- "Pascack Valley Line Timetables". Newark, New Jersey: New Jersey Transit Rail Operations. November 7, 2010. Retrieved November 27, 2010.
- "QUARTERLY RIDERSHIP TRENDS ANALYSIS". New Jersey Transit. Archived from the original on December 27, 2012. Retrieved January 4, 2013.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Bergen County". NJ DEP - Historic Preservation Office. October 25, 2010. p. 15. Retrieved November 12, 2010.
Media related to Oradell (NJT station) at Wikimedia Commons
- NJT rail station information page for Oradell
- DepartureVision real time train information for Oradell
- Pascack Valley Line schedule
- Borough of Oradell
- Station and Station House from Oradell Avenue from Google Maps Street View
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|