Oradell (NJT station)
Oradell station, south and east sides
|Owned by||New Jersey Transit|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Connections|| NJT Bus: 165 and 762
Rockland Coaches: 11
(all connections on Kinderkamack Road)
|Parking||Yes (permit required)|
|Station code||783 (Erie Railroad)|
|Passengers (2012)||324 (average weekday)|
|Location||400 Maple Avenue, Oradell, New Jersey|
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architectural style||Queen Anne|
|MPS||Operating Passenger Railroad Stations TR|
|NRHP Reference #||84002575|
|Added to NRHP||June 22, 1984|
|Designated NJRHP||March 17, 1984|
Oradell Station is a New Jersey Transit rail station on the Pascack Valley Line. The station is in Oradell, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States, and is located at Oradell and Maple Avenues. The station house is included on both the National Register of Historic Places and the New Jersey Register of Historic Places since 1984.
This single-track line runs north-south to Hoboken Terminal with connections via the Secaucus Junction transfer station to New Jersey Transit one-stop service to New York Penn Station and to other NJ Transit rail service. Connections are available at the Hoboken Terminal to other New Jersey Transit rail lines, the PATH train at the Hoboken PATH station, New York Waterways ferry service to the World Financial Center and other destinations and Hudson-Bergen Light Rail service.
|1||■Pascack Valley Line||toward Spring Valley (Emerson)|
|■Pascack Valley Line||toward Hoboken (River Edge)|
The station has one track and one low-level side platform.
Permit parking is operated by the Borough of Oradell. Three permit parking lots area available, with 117, 86 and 20 spots, respectively. Permits are for residents of Oradell only and may be obtained through the Oradell Police Department.
- "List of Station Names and Numbers". Jersey City, New Jersey: Erie Railroad. May 1, 1916. Retrieved November 23, 2010.
- "Pascack Valley Line Timetables" (PDF). Newark, New Jersey: New Jersey Transit Rail Operations. November 7, 2010. Retrieved November 27, 2010.
- "QUARTERLY RIDERSHIP TRENDS ANALYSIS". New Jersey Transit. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 27, 2012. Retrieved January 4, 2013.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Bergen County" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection - Historic Preservation Office. October 25, 2010. p. 15. Retrieved November 12, 2010.
Media related to Oradell (NJT station) at Wikimedia Commons
- NJT rail station information page for Oradell
- DepartureVision real time train information for Oradell
- Pascack Valley Line schedule
- Borough of Oradell
- Station and Station House from Oradell Avenue from Google Maps Street View