From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orange Book may refer to:
- Trusted Computer System Evaluation Criteria, a computer security standard
- The Orange Book: Reclaiming Liberalism, by members of the British Liberal Democrat party
- Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations, published by the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- The IUPAC Compendium of Analytical Nomenclature informally known as the Orange Book.
- One of the compact disc standards collections in the Rainbow Books series
- Orange-Book-Standard, a decision, named after the Compact Disc standard, issued in 2009 by the German Federal Court of Justice on the interaction between patent law and standards
- Orange Book, a local area networking protocol based on the Cambridge Ring and one of the UK Coloured Book protocols
- Handbook of Directives and Permitted Conventions for the English Bridge Union
- A book about OpenGL Shading Language
- Real-Time Collision Detection, by Christer Ericson, on collision detection in real-time 3D simulations.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.