From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orange Peel may refer to:
- Orange Peel (event), an event held at Oklahoma State University
- Orange Peel (horse), a thoroughbred stallion
- The Orange Peel, a concert venue in Asheville, NC
- A nickname of statesman Sir Robert Peel
- Aleuria aurantia, known as Orange Peel Fungus
Orange peel may refer to:
- The peel (rind) of an orange
- Orange peel (effect), a type of finish on painted or cast surfaces
- Orange peel (music), a poorly formed vinyl record
- A variation of the color orange
- Zest (ingredient), the colorful outer layer of the peel of an orange
- Peau d'orange, used in medicine to describe something with the look (orange colour) and texture (dimpled appearance) of an orange peel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.