Orange Township, Knox County, Illinois
Location in Knox County
Knox County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Total||36.27 sq mi (93.9 km2)|
|• Land||36.26 sq mi (93.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.06%|
|Elevation||709 ft (216 m)|
|• Density||15.3/sq mi (5.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61410, 61436, 61448, 61458|
|GNIS feature ID||0429500|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.27 square miles (93.9 km2), of which 36.26 square miles (93.9 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.06%) is water.
- DeLong at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Cook, Ferguson, Haynes, Mather and McCallister.
- Horseshoe Lake
- Abingdon Community Unit School District 217
- Galesburg Community Unit School District 205
- Knoxville Community Unit School District 202
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Orange Township, Knox County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Knox Township||Persifer Township|
|Cedar Township||Haw Creek Township|
|Indian Point Township||Chestnut Township||Maquon Township|