From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Orangeville (disambiguation))
Orangeville is the name of several places:
In the United States:
- Orangeville, Illinois
- Orangeville, Indiana, hamlet in DeKalb County
- Orangeville, Orange County, Indiana
- Orangeville, New York
- Orangeville, Ohio
- Orangeville, Pennsylvania
- Orangeville, Utah
- Orangeville Township, Orange County, Indiana
- Orangeville Township, Michigan
- Rise at Orangeville, a natural spring in Orange County, Indiana
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.