From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chamber orchestra, orchestra, orchestral, philharmonic, or symphony orchestra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An orchestra is an instrumental ensemble usually composed of string, brass, and woodwind sections, sometimes with a percussion section.
Orchestra may also refer to:
- MSC Orchestra, a cruise ship built for MSC Cruises
- "Orchestra", a song by the British band The Servant
- "Orchestra", the 79th episode of the television show The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
- "Orchestra", the place where the chorus sings and dances in the theatre of ancient Greece
- Orchestra Control Engine, a suite of software components for the planning, development and deployment of real-time control applications for industrial machines and robots
- OW2 Orchestra, a WS-BPEL compliant web services orchestration solution
- Orchestra (album), a 1988 album by Eberhard Weber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orchestra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.