From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up orchid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orchid is a family of flowering plants.
Orchid may also refer to:
- Orchid (color)
- Orchid (charity) a cancer research organization
- Orchid, Florida, United States
- Orchid Technology, a technology company
- Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited, an Indian pharmaceutical firm
- The Orchid, a musical play
- The Orchid, a Dharma Initiative research station on the TV series Lost
- ORCHID (Overlay Routable Cryptographic Hash Identifiers), non-routed special purpose IPv6 addresses used as cryptographic hash identifiers
- Orchid, a comic book series by American musician Tom Morello
- Orchid (album), by Opeth
- Orchid (screamo band)
- Orchid (metal band)
- The Orchids, a Scottish twee pop group
- Orchids (album), the debut album of dream pop band Astral
- "Orchid," a song by Black Sabbath on the album Master of Reality
- "Orchid," a song by Alanis Morissette on the album Flavors of Entanglement
- "Orchids," a song by Stone Sour on the album Stone Sour
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.