From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ordeal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Torture usually to overcome resistance to authority
- Initiation upon joining an organization
- Hazing ritual humiliation, harassment or abuse
- The first degree of membership in the Order of the Arrow, an organization within the Boy Scouts of America
- The American title of What Happened to the Corbetts, a 1939 novel by Nevil Shute
- Ordeal (autobiography), a 1980 autobiography of Linda Lovelace
- Ordeal (horse) (born 1957), New Zealand Standardbred racemare
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ordeal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.